LAST PROJECT


original heart

distort heart

longer heart

original boat

distorted boat

sharper heart

I build up two shape, boat and heart, the reason I chose this two shape is because I love water, sailing, boating and everything about water so I choose to do a boat. For the heart is a sad story just broke up with ex and he got a new girlfriend so I was really sad during last couple weeks, and I play with them on rhino like distort it or make it longer or...
however I didn't get the word Self-supporting at first so is actually not able to self supporting.




most of explanation and step is on the picture

My design combines attractive lines and functionality as a vase. Inspired by the Chinese saying "round on the outside, square on the inside," suggesting clarity and smoothness in dealings, my teammate's idea of this concept caught my eye. Though not my original idea, it adds elegance and depth to our design.

process
In my teammate's design, there weren't many hollowed-out lines, whereas mine were abundant. So, in the end, we opted for his shape and my approach to design.



final version


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Project 2

Render Duck Plate