Paper craft: digital

 croissant


A fun one but I guess is not fun to make

Ice cream


Way to hard to make on paper
Duck Plate (yes again) because it's unable (well really hard) to make the duck I have last time by paper so I tried to rebuild a duck as easy as possible

                                                        So hard to make a such thin plate
Sailboat (mod: topper) my favorite sport is sailing and this is my favorite mod is named Topper



Really like this but so hard to make on paper

Cup Cake


                                                            Such a weird one to make

Cookie



So simple but not easy to make on paper
Heart
So easy to make such boring one

Op sailboat, another sailboat I have been sail with, and is a better shape to build ld on paper and rhino








评论

此博客中的热门博文

Project 2

Render Duck Plate